0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Would you like to submit your quiz result to the leaderboard?
Question 1 of 1
Underline the correct Prepositions in the brackets :
- My tastes are different ( to, from ) yours.
- We must show deference ( for, to ) a judge.
- This Malay word is the exact equivalent ( to, of ) the English word ‘satisfaction’.
- One hundred cents is equivalent ( of, to ) a dollar.
- He is not favorable ( for, to ) the proposal.
- This book is a great favorite ( of, by ) mine.
- I am sorry to disagree ( to, with ) your statement.
- It is distasteful ( of, with, to ) me to have to say this, but I have to say it.
- I was mortified ( at, by ) his rudeness.
- Gold is similar in color ( with, to ) brass.
- I found myself in opposition ( with, to ) my friend ( in, on ) this question.
- Lying is foreign ( of, to ) his nature.
- She longed ( for, of ) him to say something.
- He remained unmoved ( by, with ) her entreaties for pity.
- Keep my books separate ( to, from ) yours.
- She hasn’t yet recovered ( from, with, of ) her astonishment.
- Such discussions are productive only ( to, of, for ) quarrels.
- A high forehead is not indicative ( to, for, of ) great mental power.
- I do not ever allow pleasure to interfere ( in, with ) duty.
- We were prohibited ( to, from ) using that road.