0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Would you like to submit your quiz result to the leaderboard?
Question 1 of 1
Underline the correct Prepositions in the brackets
- I am not angry ( at, with ) you.
- This is different ( to, from ) that.
- Are Japanese goods superior ( than, to ) European goods ?
- I was annoyed ( with, at ) his stupidity.
- She hasn’t visited us ( from, since ) her marriage.
- She was sitting ( between, among ) her five children.
- The explosion could not have happened ( off, of ) itself.
- He has three other cars ( beside, besides ) this.
- Don’t rush ( into, to ) conclusions.
- Have you any money ( by, on ) you ?
- What is the time ( in, by ) your watch ?
- She walked ( besides, by ) me ( without, within ) talking.
- Nobody was late ( only, except ) me.
- I shall wait ( unless, until ) Monday.
- He was educated ( to, for ) the law.
- He cut the cake ( by, with ) a knife.
- How much time do you spend ( for, in ) reading ?
- I shall never speak to him ( after, for ) what has happened.